Hello All!!
It was a great first week of class, and I even learned a new tool to use. The social bookmarking site is life changing. I had no idea that social bookmarking sites existed and I am so happy b/c I have been wanting something like that for the last year or so. Some of the other students in the Special Methods class are receptive to using this tool as well. I have talked with one of my group members about using this for our projects b/c it will make lesson plan sharing so much easier.
The information about Web 2.0 was also beneficial; I did not know that the new style of internet communicating had a name, but it is nice to be enlightened. I don't typically use the internet for social networking but I am looking forward to learning new ways to use it in the classroom.
Take care, ya'll! Have a great weekend!
Kelly S.
No comments:
Post a Comment